Salad of purslane and goat cheese
• 4 eggs
• 16 cubes of goat cheese (De Molkerei)
• 16 walnuts
• balsamic vinegar
• freshly ground pepper
• bowl full of purslane
• walnut oil
- Bring a pan of water to a boil, add the eggs and boil them hard in 10 minutes.
- Cool the eggs with cold water, peel them and cut in four.
- Roast the walnuts in a dry frying pan.
- Divide the purslane, walnuts, eggs and goat cheese on the plates and sprinkle it with the walnut oil and balsamic vinegar. Add salt en pepper to taste.
Source: De Wouden