Ingredients (for 4 persons):
– 4 big potatoes (ca. 150 gr. apiece)
– 6 table spoons sour cream
– juice of half a lemon
– 100 gr. soft goat cheese (De Molkerei)
– 1 little bunch parsley, chopped
– 1 red pepper, chopped
– 2 table spoons olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C.
2. Place the potatoes on a baking tray and cover the potatoes with the olive oil.
3. Place the potatoes in the middle of the oven and bake them for 40 minutes or until they are soft.
4. Meanwhile put all the other ingredients in a small bowl and mix them well. Make sure you don’t break the goat cheese too much.
5. Get the potatoes out of the oven when they are well baked and let them cool for a few minutes. Then cut them half open.
6. Divide the stuffing over the potatoes and serve them.
Delicious with a salad!