Ingredients (for 4 persons):
• 600 grams Dutch cherry tomatoes, in halves
• 1 shallot, in thin slices
• 1 clove of garlic, chopped
• 1 pkt of butter puff pastry
• balsamic vinegar
• bunch of fresh thyme
• goat cheese of De Molkerei
Extra: quiche form or spring form
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Fry the shallot and the garlic in a dash of olive oil. Add the tomatoes, bring to flavour with salt and pepper and fry this for 5 minutes at medium heat. Add some balsamic vinegar and let it simmer on low heat for about 20 minutes.
2. Divide the tomatoes on a baking tin which was greased with olive oil, and sprinkle it with leaves of thyme. Drape it with the butter puff pastry (tuck in the edges) and make a little hole in the middle, so the heat can escape.
3. Bake the Tarte Tatin in about 15 minutes, until it is golden brown. Let it cool and loosen the edges with a knife. Place a plate upside down on the form and turn it carefully. Sprinkle it with the goat cheese and serve it with a green salad.