Zucchini goat cheese cookies
Ingredients (for 16 pieces)
• 500 gram zucchinis
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 3 eggs
• 1 jar à 200 gram soft goat cheese – naturel (De Molkerei)
• 1 small leek, chopped
• 35 gram flour
• 35 gram corn flour
• pinch of freshly ground pepper
• the oil out of the jar goat cheese, for baking
- Wash the zucchinis and grate them coarsely.
- Scoop the salt through it and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Drain the liquid and pat the grated zucchini dry with a clean dishcloth.
- Mix the grated zucchini with the yolk of the 3 eggs, the goat cheese (crumbled), leek, flour, corn flour and pepper.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and scoop it gently through the zucchini mixture.
- Heat a dash of the oil in a frying pan.
- Scoop 1 big spoon of the zucchini mixture into the frying pan and pressure it somewhat flat.
- Bake 3 cookies at the same time both sides golden and crispy.
- This tastes good with some crème fraiche!